Friday, January 30, 2009

final crisis with morgan freeman (part 1)

;_; *sigh*



the part of final crisis will be played by morgan freeman.

we'll start with cavemen.

me) oh my god. what. why are cavemen in this. that is not a supermans. that's glowing guy in a chair. oh my god.


don't worry. here's some guy in a trench coat.

me) do i know THAT guy? is... that 's not harvey bullock....

no it's not. hey orion's dead.

me) who's orion again? man i dunno shit about the new gods, i am already fucked. i thought they killed these guys in "death of the new gods"

don't worry, the green lanterns are investigating.

me) ok, good i know what those are. ok ok. murder. investigation good. i think i know who killed him though. there's this guy he's always fighting...

hey, here's mas and menos from that teen titans cartoon. oh they're dead now. good bye. that  sometimes happens. like penguins.

me) oh god. was that important?

not at all. there's a big distraction going on, can you guess why?

me) why.

martian manhunter just got murdered :)

me) holy shit what. by who?

libra

me) who the fuck is libra?!

no one important, let's move along :)

me) ;_;

can you guess who darksied is inside of?

me) .... the...black....guy....? oh clever i get it :/

but do you know who he wants to be inside of?

me)....i dunno,  i'd pick brad pitt. or that guy on supernatural, or mario lopez? he's ripped like jesus.

no, he wants to be inside of that trenchcoat man.

me)....what. he's got beer belly.... does darkseid know that brad pitt exists?

and here's the justice league. four panels.

me) what! n- no i KNOW those guys! them, bring them back! what's batman thinking!!!


here are monitors

me) what's a monitor ;_;

they keep all the earths in a giant golf ball tube :) things just got real for them. they watch things.

me) ok, so space voyeurs. ok. why are they being a dick to that guy.

you have to read superman beyond. maybe :)

me) stop smiling at me ;____;

here are more cavemen :) but look, the statue of liberty. can you guess why? that's right. because i hate you :)

me) ;________;


No comments: